Looking for a place to connect? Join one of these groups today! Simply email us at email@example.com.
- Women’s Bible Study (Monday 10 a.m.): An in-depth women’s Bible study. They are currently studying the book of Job. Led by Lissa Hubbard and Rae Schaeperklaus.
- Josiah Manifesto (Monday, 7 p.m.): John Wieman will be leading a short-term study on Jonathan Cahn’s new book Josiah Manifesto beginning Monday, September 18.
- The Gospel of John (Tuesday, 6:30 p.m.): Coming Soon! We will explore what it means to live the life that Jesus lived today by walking through the Gospel of John. Led by Tim Janson. Starting Tuesday, September 12.
- United Methodist Women (Wednesday, 12 p.m.): The ladies of the church get together for fellowship and lunch at a variety of local restaurants on the first Wednesday of each month. Led by Carol Reitzes.
- Adult Bible Study (Thursday, 10:30 a.m.): . This video-based study explores the unseen spiritual world with a focus on the geopolitical and prophetic events of today. Led by John Wieman.
- Thursday’s on Green Acres (Thursday, 7 p.m.): A topical study for adults that meets on the 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month at the home of Bob and Sue Schloss (5609 Green Acres Court). Led by Bob and Sue Schloss.
- Young at Heart (Friday, 7 p.m.): The women of the church meet for fellowship, crafting, and planning for United Methodist Women events on the third Friday of each month. Led by Mary Atkinson.
- Craft/Scrapbook Group (Friday, 7 p.m.): This group gathers around the hobby of arts and crafts for fellowship and relationship building with fellow crafters in our community on the fourth Friday of each month. Led by Kim Warman and Ellen Neiheisel.
- Adult Sunday School (Sunday 9 a.m.): This class is currently exploring an overview of the Bible using the book “The Smart Guide to the Bible.” Led by John Wieman
- Pastor’s Study: This study is walking through the Gospel of Mark. Wednesday, 2 p.m.